BRAVE SOLDIERS


Are you afraid to experiment with makeup? Do you stick with what you know and don’t get out of the box? Did you figured out what looks good on you years ago and feel no need (afraid) to go crazy?
Me to! Actually ones or twice in couple of months I go crazy and do makeup that is not usual for my natural, nude, everyday look. And even then I stick to my classic crazy (dark black eye shadow).  The tricky thing about going crazy with makeup is that you have to have fantastic putting on makeup skills, otherwise you can look like someone gave you a black eye or like Picasso painting gone bad or just like a Picasso painting (in some phases) and nobody really wants that.

So, my advice is, if you’re not very skilled with putting on makeup and you feel like going crazy, do it with a lipstick. Not saying you can’t go wrong with lipstick, but actually you can't go wrong (if you stay inside your lip line). Lipstick is a brave little soldier that can win this battle for you.

On girls who doesn’t wear makeup, people are going to notice even a touch of mascara, but if mascara is your everyday choice try bold lipstick.

Today I’m going to show you my favorites. Bold or not bold.




My favorite nude lipstick is YSL Rogue volupte 2 and his cheap (and equally amazing but just a little dryer) brother Catrice Ultimate colour 010 Be Natural.




YSL Rogue volupte 2 


YSL Rogue volupte 2, Catrice Ultimate colour 010 Be Natural


The one and only pink lipstick I ever liked is Lip pen by H&M - Love that pink






Red lipsticks are real magicians; they take a nothing special natural makeup look and turn it into fancy, sexy, always in Parisian style look. My favorites are Dior Addict 972 and 991, L’oreal Paris 401 Rebel Red and Oriflame  Power Shine Red Ovation.

Dior Addict 972

L’oreal Paris 401 Rebel Red

Dior Addict 991

Oriflame  Power Shine Red Ovation,  Dior Addict 972

Oriflame  Power Shine Red Ovation,  Dior Addict 972, Dior Addict 991

And as you see my lipsticks aren’t very bold. And yours?


Prove yourself you’re bold enough for bold lipstick.


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar