GOLD ANCHORS AWEIGH


Today I'm updating my red cardigan. If you have a cardigan that needs just a little touch to look great, then do it with buttons. It is cheap, easy and fast and the result is amazing. I picked up gold buttons with anchors. These buttons will wake up any piece of clothing. Let me prove it.

First pick up cardigan.



Then pick up the buttons. 




Before you go any further, check if your buttons match the button hole on your cardigan. Test: push new button trough button hole on your cardigan. New button needs to be a little bigger than hole, cause we don’t want cardigan to unbutton, but not too big, cause you will never be able to button up your cardigan.



Now, cut off the current buttons.




Sew on new buttons at exact place where the old ones have been. . And unlike me try to find thread in color of the cardigan.






And there you have it!




You too can do it! Prove it!

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar