NEW IN


 For some time now I do my nails at home, after discovery of shellac/gelish nail polish. That discovery was a life changing experience, because a regular nail polish wouldn’t stay on my nails for longer than a day. It was frustrating! I really didn’t have time to paint my nails every day, but wanted to have nice looking nails. Answer is shellac gel polish. But that’s a different story.



This story is about recent obsession with crazy nails. For some time now I wanted to do my nails to look velvet. And now I finally got my velvet dust for nails. Can’t wait to try it.


Velvet dust

Coolest thing I saw lately are this crazy beads for nails. Not sure how it works on nails, but I’ll figure it out. Looking forward to bead up.





And while I was shopping… When in Rome…
I got glitter for nails. Girl in me possessed me and I had to buy it. I’m not too excited about glitter but I love to look at it. Shiny, glittery powder is just…



This is going to be messy! J



Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar