SHELLAC - FRENCH MANICURE


I started telling this story in my last post and now I’m going to continue. Shellac is one of my favorite discoveries though the years. I will thank my friend, who doesn’t even know she helped me, for this discovery. For a long time she was doing her nails in salons and then one day decided  she is going to do it herself at home. She ordered all necessary online, learned technics and discovered she likes doing it. I thought to myself how great would it be not to paint nails every few days, but gel was out of questions. I have very thin and fragile nails and buffing the nails with nails buff instantly reminded me how girl in salon over buffed my nails and I was in pain for weeks.
And so it began my search for something that would last on my nails for weeks and no need to buff.


And like with all other researchers the solution came to me by chance, when I was wandering though internet. Frankly, I don’t even remember how it happened, but I ordered nail curing lamp and three shellac polishes from ebay. I watched a lot of youtube videos and started to do my own nails by myself.
I remember those first three weeks, when I first paint my nails with shellac, being the longest three weeks of my entire life, because I couldn’t wait my nail to get longer so I can paint my first french manicure. Oh, that was long time ago.

Since then I hooked up some of my friends with these nail polishes, felt happy over and over again when I didn’t had to do my nails every few days and learned a few things.

Before I show you my technic, I want to stress that I’m not professional manicurist and I haven’t finished any course for doing a manicure. This is how I use these polishes and I’m sure that professionals will find flaws. 

First you need to clean your old nail polish or dirt of your nails, put some of nail polish remover on a cotton wipe and swipe nails. Fill each nail into desired shape; don’t fill nails after you paint your nails.



Apply a layer of base coat polish. No need to apply thick layers and give yourself a time, these nails won’t dry until you don’t put them in nail curing lamp, so you have time to do each layer neat and precise. 



CND Shellac Base coat

Cure for about 10 seconds. 


For french manicure apply fairly pink polish. Make sure you coat the tip of the nail, because of that nail polish will stay longer on your nails. I’m not doing it always, because significant difference in polish peeling off, but professionals recommend.  


CND Shellac Romantique 

Cure for two minutes. Most of the curing lamps have a timer, so the lamp will turn off after two minutes.
Make a clean white stripe on tip of the nails, french tip.


Bluesky Shellac Cream puff 

Cure for two minutes.

Reapply pink nail polish. If you want white tip to be more visible, reverse the procedure, apply two layers of pink polish and then white tip. 


CND Shellac Cake pop 

Cure for two minutes.

Apply top coat.


CND Shellac Top coat 

Cure for two minutes, put some alcohol on cotton wipe and remove sticky residue from nails. And that’s it!


It’s easy! Prove it!

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar