STRIPES ATTACK AGAIN


About my infatuation with stripes you could have already read here on my blog, but this is it, I’m drawing the line and no more striped clothes for me. My last striped purchase is dress from H&M, I think they still have it, so if you like it…



Black and white stripes go best with red details and gold jewelry.
Red, thin belt is from Amadeus (Croatian brand). Belt has a small gold buckle, but I placed buckle on the back because I still haven’t had the time to make holes so I can wear it in waist.

Dress is made out of fine thin material, that is really nice so one can wear it to work/going out.


Red, pointy heels will complete the look. Love pointy heels and I’m thrilled they are back in style.

Mine are from Pull&Bear, they are red with pink undertone, but on the pictures they show up as orange undertone. 




Necklace is from New Yorker; there you can get really cute jewelry at acceptable price. Interesting jewelry can lift up any outfit. 


Did you catch striped virus? 



Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar