DRAW A PURPLE LINE


I think by now you could call me a Dior Addict, actually not that you could call me that but I am and that’s it. If coming clean is the first step on the way to get clean, then I’m on the right path, bu I’m afraid that in this case I don’t want to be on the right path. My addiction to Dior cosmetics started like any other, I tried one product just once and I was hooked. And like all serious addicts it’s hard to fight it. Actually I don’t have enough strength for it. :)

OK, I’m drawing line. A purple line.



Dior Addict IT-LINE (169) is eyeliner purple, lilac color, but dark purple. If you apply thin line, you will get discreet accent on your eyes and purple color will accent even the smallest pigment of green in your eyes. Thick line will reveal that the eyeliner is purple and I have nothing else to add accept that it looks perfect. If you like purple.




Applicator is thin and flexible; it looks like a brush for eyeliner. I adore that kind of applicators, don’t like the ones that look like they are made out of sponge because I just don’t know how to work them. :)


Liquid in it is kind an unusual one and it will be really hard for me to describe, but I will try so don’t mind me if I sound strange. Liquid is thick but not too thick to apply but it is also kind a dry. Don’t know how else to describe it, but just because it’s thick, it won’t bleed instead it will stay where you apply it. It dries matte and it is not waterproof, actually, it is easily removable by water. 


The shade down is more true to real color. 



What to say but what are you addict to? :)



Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar