DRY NOT


Most of us have problems with dry hands, lips, body or hair ends on daily bases. Up until recently I rarely used any products that moisturize skin, but now my skin has shown me just how much dehydrated it is, so I took some action. I tried a lot of products and the ones that I’m going to talk today are the best for me.


HANDS

My biggest problem right now are dehydrated hands and that’s all because of the soaps I wash hands with when I’m not at home. Usually, after winter my hands are dry, but this year they are extremely dry. I tried out some of the products and these one is the best. 



L'occitane - Hand creme - dry skin s 20% shea butter. Cream is very thick and you need to rub it well into skin. There is no bad smell; at least I think so, smells like cream. Size is 30ml and it costs about 10 dollars.




HAIR ENDS

Number two problem are dry hair ends. I have this problem when I dyed my hair ends and now they are dry, hard to comb and they look like broom. Here I got help from L'occitane - voumizing conditioner. I discovered this product when I got tester is store when I was buying something else. Loved it from the first time I tried it.




After you wash your hair, dry it with towel and then apply conditioner, let it work its magic, wash it off and there you have it. Size is 250 ml and price is 20 dollars, if remember it correctly, which is quite a lot, but it doesn’t take a lot to do the work, so it will last you a long time.

LIPS

I have dry lips mostly during winter and then I always buy the same product, use it whole winter and repurchase it again in autumn. I use Avene Cold Creme Lip Balm for a while now. Lasts whole winter and it’s perfect for lips. It is slightly shimmery, you won’t even notice, but when you put it on, it lightly lighten the lips.


First time I bought it I didn’t like the smell, but now I’m fine with it.




BODY

Body lotion I use rarely and when I do I use it mostly on legs. This winter I used this lotion as hand crème and it’s amazing.



At first I didn’t like the too sweet scent that is too strong, but I decided to put that on side because when you apply the product on skin the scent fade away and the scent that is left on the skin is pleasant and the most important thing is that it leaves the skin soft and nourished. 


The color is slightly pink. Product is Victoria's Secret Sugared Lilac Hydrating body lotion, 250 ml. don’t remember the price any more but google knows.
It’s easily applied and skin absorbs it fast.



FACE

I have oily skin and this is my second face cream I bought in my life because my face started to itch. I instantly liked the cream because it’s not heavy and leaves the skin perfectly smooth. Texture is not thick but more on the watery side and has no scent, which is very important to me on face products. 


Cream is L’occitane Brightening moisture cream.  This cream is bought in set along with some others products, but unlike the others I really like this one.




What's your secret weapon?

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar