RED CHERRY


Red cherry lashes are one of the most popular lashes among beauty bloggers and YouTube gurus. They are made out of human hair and they come in lot of different shapes and different length, and I think their popularity lies in price – quality ratio. For price of few dollars they are fantastic.
So far I have only worn individual lashes and now I wanted to try these ones out. I did research on which ones to buy and 43 stand out, so I bought them. Rest of them I didn’t research for I just bought them and frankly I can’t remember why I bought the rest of them, because I never wear too long lashes and these ones are really long, so I can only wear them in special occasions. Halloween, for example. J


The little part of my brains that had worked properly while I was shopping for lashes made me bought some lashes I really would use, and that are individual lashes. So I took extra small just to give me some volume and all individual lashes I found in Croatia were too long for me.

I’m going to start with famous 43 lashes. They are really very pretty because they are natural and when you blend them with mascara into your own lashes they give really nice look, but they are extremely long, so they won’t work for me in daytime looks and not even in some nighttime looks. I definitely wouldn’t recommend them from dates, because even though men are blind for thing we use to make us beautiful, I think they would notice these lashes or would be surprised when they would see you without them.


If you are a fan of natural look, volume and length, these lashes aren’t for you.

Another lashes which are too long for my taste are 76 ones and they are, by far, the longest lashes I have ever bought and I think I will never wear them, unless I figure out the way to make them shorter. They are very dense and they become thinner at the end. 





They are glamorous and if you like extra-long lashes, which are going to look fake, you should buy them. 




Lashes number 48 have maximum length that I would wear and I’m not sure I’m going to wear them, although I have tried them on and they are very comfortable to wear, mostly because of the band where you put the glue on. Band is soft and looks like it’s made out of silicone so it adjusts to eyelid. 


They are a little longer in the corners so they will give you cat eye when you put them on. They are very nice, but still I would like that they are a little shorter. 



My personal favorite among lashes that are not individuals are number 66. They are very dense, slightly longer at the ends and not too long. They give nice volume, but I think you should wear them over a black eyeliner line, because they have a really thick band on which you put glue so the band might show if there’s not an eyeliner line to hide it. 


These ones are definitely not an everyday lashes, but they are perfect for going out, weddings, or even dates. Only flaw they have, they are not very comfortable because of the thick band and because I constantly see them but that’s not a big deal cause eye will get use to that, so you won’t see them anymore after a while. 



And last but not least, individual lashes. I ordered two 8 mm packages. 8 mm is quite short, but that’s exactly what I have wonted, because you can create a nice volume without looking fake. When I wear that kind of lashes girls usually ask me what mascara I’m using, which means nobody can tell they are fake and once you get the hang of putting them on you will be able to put them on in matter of minutes.
These are definitely my favorite kind of lashes!


These lashes have only one flaw, you won’t be able to wear them more than once, at least I never manage to do that, but I usually put mascara on them to blend individual ones and my own, so I cannot use them again.


Do you use false lashes? Which ones? 


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar