32 PIECE OF NATURAL


It has finally arrived; the palette that they first didn’t have on European ELF page and then when I ordered it, I had to wait for three weeks, but it is finally here. It was so funny, when it arrived and my cousin said: You buy chocolate online? :) Men, he would realize it isn’t a chocolate but plastic when he would bite it. :)



The palette is made out of 32 little eye shadows, 1x1cm, maybe a little bigger. All shadows are in natural color, earthy, brown tones. There are a few matt shadows, but mostly they are shimmery. I love ELF because I hate the palettes in which the shadows are packaged in little round containers (I mean who cares) and if I can choose, I will choose squares like ELF has. If I really like the shadows, I won’t care about the packaging, but this just looks nicer. And unlike interior, exterior is regular, plastic and not really nice, which proves that I will buy anything I like regardless. :)


Palette size is 5x68 cm (roughly), which makes it perfect for bigger bag, travel…

I took picture of it in several different lighting, you judge.





It comes with a little applicator, which I don’t use so I took it out.

I still don’t have a smart way of making swatches (any suggestions?), so I tried it this way.



As you see some colors are much pigmented and some not, I personally don’t think about this as a minus, if fact I prefer some colors not to be pigmented. 


You can order palette here HEREThey always have some king of promotions, you can like them on facebook to find out or on their page.

I love these natural colors, you?

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar