ACCESSORIES PT. 3: BRACELET SHIELD


Bracelets are beautiful piece of jewelry but somehow I never made a special connection to them. I think we’re just not on the same page. I don’t like to wear them when it is long sleeve season because they fall under the sleeve so no one can see them and they are irritating me or they look ugly on the sleeves. And then the short sleeve season comes and I can finally wear bracelets but that season doesn’t last long and quickly comes the heat and first thing that’s bugging me when it’s hot outside are bracelets. I especially don’t like bracelets that make a clinging sound, that king I avoid to wear altogether. Although I’m not a bracelet fan it would be wrong not to write about this beautiful piece of jewelry.




I usually buy them on my travels in summer because I get seduced by sun kissed tan, warm wetter and shiny windows of local shops. That’s why I like all my bracelets and I will never get rid of them. And who knows, I might even find a way to wear them and not to be irritated by them. :)


My favorite ones are the gold ones, rose-gold one and turquoise from one travel.




My felling towards them a side, I always like to see them on other girls. I think they can give a pop of color and playfulness to the whole outfit. It’s not likely that you will exaggerate with them because the first person that will be bugged by too many bracelets will be you, and with the colors you simply cannot go wrong.



Do you wear bracelets often? Which are your favorites and why? 



Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar