SCHWARZ ZEITGEIST


And now ladies and gentlemen, ZEITGEIST. This would in translation from German (I learn German language and really like it, so I really liked the name) mean time spirit and then it is only logical that this pigment is beautiful black color with small shiny glitter. This pigment is pure perfection when it comes to smoky eye or dark clubbing makeup. I bought it because it was on sale and it has been standing in my drawer and waiting for its time to come. Must I say that I fell head over heels for this one from the first time I applied it. 


And as it is with all great loves we have our misunderstandings and as you assume, it is entirely his fault. Once I had a huge fallout under my eyes, so on short period of time I looked like panda, but I solved that with one wet tissue swipe. It happened when I didn’t applied base. It can also happened with base but not so dramatic. 



It is really pigmented and very long lasting on eye. You can wear it dry or wet, I prefer dry because its sparkle is better dry, seems like black color darkens up the sparkle when applied wet and it becomes extremely dark, which is good when you want scary dark shadow on your eyelids. 





Pigment has no eye shadow base on these pictures. 
I can say enough good stuff about this product and I will definitely buy it again when I finish this one.


Which pigment do you recommend? 



Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar