LACE, LACE, LACE


I love lace but at the same time I hate lace that looks like curtain, so really cannot hide my excitement for finding perfect skirt which is made out of beautiful lace.
It is made of thick lase that looks like it is crocheted. Love that kind of lace. I just hope I will be able to show how beautiful it is with these pictures. 


And while I was taking pictures of skirt I decided to throw in some outfits. First is of course my beloved jeans. Just a plain jean shirt goes very well with this skirt, I thing dark blue jeans shirt would go even better, but I have non dark blue, because it is hard to find nice dark blue color. Shirt is from HM from last year. 



Then a red little loose fit skirt. Skirt is from Mango.  





And in the end a plain white t-shirt and a jean jacket, which usually gives casual feel to any outfit, but not this time, nothing can dress down this elegant skirt. Jacket and necklace are from Stradivarius. 





Do you like lace? 


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar