OLD FRIEND, NEW COLOR


Today, on this rainy day I decided to write you a few words about my old friend. And today is definitely not my day. First, I’m not in controlled environment of my little studio where I usually take photos, daylight is … It’s a rainy dan in Croatia, so there is no light, but I still made it!

I tried Essence Stay Matt Lip Cream in red color with pink undertone called Smooth Berry and that become one of my favorite red lipsticks I ever owned. I call it a lipstick although it is packaged like gloss, because when it dries it looks like a lipstick.
Anyway, I really recommend the Smooth Berry, but now I decided to try the same product in different color. So I took 01 Velvet Rose. It is a nice nude color, rose nude. I love this lip cream because once I apply it, I don’t need to reapply it for several hours and that is just perfect. Another thing that is amazing on this product is color, beautiful, pigmented color.
When it dries it becomes matt, but doesn’t dry off the lips and that’s rare, especially with dark colors. If you don’t like matt look, put on some gloss over it. 




It was so hard to get the color in pictures as it is in real life, so I took a picture with cold color set up on my camera, but still not satisfied with the results.
This is how it look on hands :)



But on bad selfie looks fine. :)  


All in all, colors are fantastic, it stays on lips for hours and does not dry lips. Definitely one of my favorite lips products. And colors 01 and 02 have my recommendation. Price is 2,5 dollars. 



And what about your friend? 

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar