SILENT PARTNER

Last week I didn’t post any post because of the obligation I had at work and off work, but I really hope this will be the longest without posting, and more important taking pictures. I love photography as fun, art or hobby. I absolutely love taking pictures, and honestly enjoying it. Photography became my great love about a year ago. Without photography you wouldn’t have the chance to see the little thing I bought out of curiosity, and then I became one of my favorite helper in everyday life.

This little bag, let’s call it that way, it is meant as a storage for all stuff you would usually carry in your everyday purse. The magic is, when you changing your bags, you only have to take this bag form one bag and put it in to another, without leaving something important in bag you won’t carry with you.
It has a small button on side, which helps you to extend or suppress the bag.


There are a few little pockets on side and three big pockets, and two big pockets have zipper. 



If you are a big bags lover this will save your life. This is one of my everyday bags and the little one fits perfectly in it.



This is how bag looks like when a little bag is in it, completely unnoticeable. 


In compare to big bag.


To get a better perspective about size, I took a picture of it next to a deodorant. 



You can find it on ebay.

What’s your trick when you changing bags?

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar