WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE



I never used foundation, not liquid nor powder; I have a good complexion and had no need for foundation, so in this area I’m totally ignorant. My last attempt to use foundation I had when i was in my second year of college. I applied my moms liquid foundation, the shade was completely wrong (two shades darker); I applied it just on my face and didn’t extend it to my neck, anyway disaster. My roommate (also foundation ignorant) said: “Did you sunbath today?”
My boyfriend didn’t even noticed I was too dark. :)

Before couple of months I decided to try all the BB creams that make up industry is bombing us with. And I did, I tried every BB cream on which tester I could lay my hands on and I was disappointed. I have normal to oily skin and I had feeling that these creams run of my face when I wear them couple of hours or the shade was wrong or the shade would change after couple of hours and it would become orange. So I gave up!

BB cream I really liked in this process of finding the perfect BB cream is L’occitane. I don’t know the exact name but they only have one BB cream and it won’t be the problem to get tester. And for some reason, which I can’t remember now, I didn’t buy it. Fate.

Recently I went to the make up store where I tried some of high end BB creams and for the first time in my life bought a tinted moisturizer. 


Lancome Hydra Zen Beauty Balm Neurocalm was my choice and the cream is fantastic!

Here what I was looking for: to be for normal to oily skin, not to grease my skin, to have a light coverage, to be in shade of my skin tone, not to be noticeable on my face (when I wear it, I don’t want everyone to know that), to lightly calm the redness that I have in my face. 





This cream fulfilled all my expectation. From the name you can tell that this is calming cream, it blends perfectly with my winter complexion, doesn’t grease my skin, hydrates my skin (I didn’t even look for this because I taught that oily skin doesn’t need hydration – wrong! It needs hydration but just for oily skin). Up until now I wasn’t thrilled with any face product.

It has a small hole, so it can be dosed properly. 




As I already said it coverage is really sheer, it just evens out the complexion.





My shade is 2. After wearing it all day (8-12 hours) the color is the same as it was when I applied it.

All in all this is a product that I would recommend to all with fair skin tone, normal to oily skin, light redness on skin and a need for light coverage.

What’s yours favorite face product?

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar