ACCESSORIES PT.4: BROOCHES


A few years ago I was obsessed with brooches. I put them on every outfit, now I’m not such a big fan, but I never made myself to throw them away, I always kept them just in case I fell the need to wear them again. They are not bad thing at all, you can put flowery brooch on 5 dollar shirt and that shirt is not a regular 5 dollar shirt.

My favorite brooch is this one, about 5 years old from H&M; this one is from an era when we were going to Graz in shopping, mainly because H&M, which we didn’t have in Croatia back then.

Looks brand new.


The last one I bought was this gold, whose place should have been on my jeans jacket. Let me tell you a secret, it never ended up on jacket. For thousand reasons, but I believe it will, someday… 



Red is from H&M, but I don’t remember where the black one is form. :) 



I got green from my grandma and flowery one is from H&M. The flowery one was a failed attempt of changing the dotted one from beginning of the story, because I had a feeling I wore dotted one every single day. Replace failed. :)


Some of them you can wear in your hair (never tried that) as well as on your clothes. Those ones are pretty cool, if the manufacturers put a pin on brooch, they should put a hair clip to. Example.


Maybe this summer I could wear them again. Who knows…


Ex prime minister of Croatia adored the brooches and one Croatian singer wanted to send a message through brooch. You choose whether your brooch is going to be a symbol, message or just a fun part of outfit.






Do you wear brooches? Which ones? 


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar