PRETTY LITTLE LIAR


These days while our men (whole country and world) are football – crazy, while sales haven’t begun jet, while I’m totally stressed about taking of my braces, I decided to write some words about product that I always come back to after trying something new. 

I really like to see discreetly shine on women faces, I know women are doing everything and anything to keep their faces matte, but I just love sheen on face (but not oily, too much sheen). Women with shiny faces always look younger than they really are (at least to me) and when I put makeup (which is every day) I always put on highlighter, but always. Love products like this one. From all said you could come to conclusion that I want to look younger, but it's not just that. :)

For many years I used a Dior highlighter and by accident I came across this one and that was it. It has ruined me for all other highlighters.


The color is lightly pink, but on face you can’t see any color just sheen. Maybe if you are extremely fair you could see the color, but the color is beautiful so I think anyone wouldn’t be bugged by that. 

I have such strong addiction to this product that cannot even make myself to throw old empty box out. 



This product is cream blush by definition. It is cream product, which is one of its best characteristics. It has a discreet sheen and not like some similar products that have big shimmer and that looks bad on face. Actually, best definition would be pearly sheen.

I apply it with my fingers because I still haven’t found brush that would do better job than fingers.


If i had to rank highlighters, then this one would be number one, then 100 places no one and all the rest. Yes, that's how much i like it.




This is Illamasqua Lies cream blush and it costs around 40 dollars. It lasts for 9 months (to me).


Which one is your favorite highlighter?



Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar