ZERO CALORIE CANDIES



If you are planning to go on diet or are on diet I recommend these candies. :) Recently I got this small nail polishes and I really liked them. Manufacturer promises dry polish in ten seconds after applying and to be long lasting on nails. As you already know I use gal polish, but couldn’t resist these little ones. 

It is so refreshing to have polish that dries in half a minute. I haven’t bought a regular polish for a long time so I don’t know if all nail polish are like this ones, but this fast drying is awesome. I feel like I have been in some parallel universe, isolated from all new things in nail polish industry and now I’m so surprised but fast-drying nail polish. :) But, yeah, I am surprised. Back in the days, when I used this kind of polishes, I really hated slow drying, all the shacking hands in the air, blowing with blow dryer, putting hands under water and all the thing that a women mind can think of when she is late and nail polish isn’t dry.


I already commend the fast drying. And now the long lasting thing. My nails are specific in this way and no polish can last longer than three days, and this one lasted three days, which means this polishes are at the top of my list of long lastingness. 


The colors are extremely pigmented and I applied only one coat. Only one color is not pigmented and that is Coup de theatre, but I think that two coats would solve that problem.  







My personal favorite is Java! :)



Polishes are by Bourjois. Price is 5 dollars.

Like them?

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar