MAD ABOUT...


On a side that I'm naturally mad, or should I say crazy, but lately I’ve been mad about some things as well, things I reach out for every day. Actually, maybe I’m not so crazy about these thing but they just quietly entered my everyday routine. And as I don’t have a lot of time to thing trough about basic stuff like perfume or jewelry, I basically grab thing that are there. And those things are in the picture.
And I know they wouldn’t be there for me to reach them if I didn’t like them, so the conclusion is I am crazy about them. This is a classic example of someone who overthinks about everything. I’m sopping!

I cannot live without sunglasses and that’s it. When it is sunny outside and I don’t have my sunglasses, I squint, cry, frown and all in all I look very interesting, so they are always in my bag. I have a few timeless models and once you have aviator, cat eye and classic black, you are covered for most of our rotating fashion. And try to invest a little bit more in sunglasses, because it’s about your eyes. I have some cheap ones, but my mum always repeats the upper sentence and the more I listen the more I think she’s right, especially if you ate wearing them as much as I do. (Ray Ban)

Bracelets are my weakness lately and I love to stack them on my hand where I wear my watch. These were the birthday gift from my mum and they are perfect. (Swarowski)





If you are fighting your easily tangled hair despite all the conditioners and God knows what, then you have to get this brush. You can pay it 15 dollars or just a few on eBay, it’s up to you but there is absolutely no difference. 

My favorite perfume, always. I haven’t bought it for a long time but on my last trip, at the airport, it was big package for 20 euros. I jumped in the air of joy. 

Use the days when you don’t feel like putting on a lot of makeup or you don’t have time or you’re in that no makeup faze and put on a bold lipstick. Because of the lack of make up on the rest of your face it will fit in perfectly. And in hot days it is easier to reapply the lipstick than the make up on the rest of your face. (Loreal)


Same thing applies to clothes. Use the days when you don’t feel like spending a lot of time thinking about clothes, so you just end up in black from head to toe, and put on some shoes that will drag the attention. (Planet obuća - Croatian store)



And last but not least are there beautiful earrings from HM which are inspired by Dior earrings in for, but not the color. They are different, bold and definitely no one’s indifferent to them. 



Isn’t this cool?


What are you mad about lately? :)


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar