NUDE – PINKISH ENDLESS LOVE



My absolutely favorite lipstick color is beige/nude with a hint of pink or pinkish nude color. This love has been going on for years and I think I tried every single nude lipsticks and lip glosses out there. Although, I flirt with red and lately with hot pink, I always come back to nude color. All of my friends know that and recently I had birthday, I got some beautiful nude products. 
I never tried these products up until now, so I waited a couple of weeks to try them first before I introduce them to you. But I couldn’t wait any more. :)



I’m going to start classic nude color. BeutyUK lipstick. Color is almost identical to my skin color and it is completely matt. It’s extremely pigmented, so you have to be careful you don’t apply to much cause you might look like you just drunk milk, lightly chocolate milk. I love pigmented lipsticks, if I know they are very pigmented, I will apply it lightly on lips and with one move I will get effect I wanted. I can do it quick and without mirror. It smells like mint, so you expect a slightly cold feeling on lips but it does not do that. Price is 5 dollars. All in all it is a great nude lipstick.




Pink color is Chanel. Up until now I only had their lip gloss and I wasn’t thrilled because it was too sticky, but this soft lipstick which leaves lip balm and soft feeling one lips, and not to mention a discreet, hardly noticeable pink color. It has a little shimmer that I noticed just today when I applied it on my hand. It has no scent, except the standard lipstick smell. Great think about this lipstick is that, as a pose to the first one you can apply it all day and to have too much. Price is 40 dollars. It is a beautiful lipstick which gives lips beautiful color. Like it.

In the middle. 



And last but not least. Lip gloss which is perfect pink color. Actually I think that official definition is fluid lipstick. It is extremely pigmented; it takes one application to get exact color like it is in the tube. The best thing is, it feels nice on lips, it is not sticky, and it is more watery. Watery and pigmented are not words that goes together, but Dior did it. Finally! 
It lasts on lips and it gives slightly cooled feeling on lips. Not to mention my how much I like the color. Price is about 50 dollars. This is a new product from Dior and I personally think I has a bright future.



First from the top. 


Color names:




Which are yours favorite pink/nude lipsticks?


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar